LiteSabre announces an all new, native Android/iPhone/iPad application that will handle all your LiteSabre notification needs.
No more missed messages. Gone are the days of lost or delayed text messages, liteSabre emails getting caught in the spam folder, or worse, never being delivered.
Messenger uses native phone push notification technology to alert you of a new liteSabre message. Just install the app on your phone and ensure that push notifications are enabled. It's simple..!!
LiteSabre Messenger displays the following messages:
- Newly Open/Posted trips
- Successful/Failed automatic trip trades
- Any schedule changes
- RAP assignments
- Deadhead legs - with seat change options
- Google Sync confirmations
- Auto Drop confirmations
- Departure time changes.
- Flight cancellations.
- Gate changes.
- Inbound aircraft arrival time conflict.
- Tail number changes.
- When your NS has a 'DCN'.
- ATC delay information directly from the FAA, starting 2 hours before your departure.
To install LiteSabre Messenger, click the appropriate link.
Messages getting delayed on Android?
If you find that your Android notifications are delayed, or you get many alerts right when you unlock the phone, then read this
important blog post.